Monday, June 28, 2010

Zach's home!

We have been telling Tyler for quite a while that Zach is coming home. (My brother, Tyler's uncle, Tory's favorite person. lol) He's met Zach before, but we weren't sure he'd remember him. 

Well, now Zach is home. And Tyler is obsessed with his uncle. I've got the pictures to prove it.

At first Tyler was a bit unsure, but he warmed up the second Zach handed him the hose...

...and let Tyler drench him with it!
 Just hanging out. (I was serious when I said "drenched"! lol)

Zach was telling Tyler about the helicopter that's on "his" boat. (Zach's in the Coast Guard and his last job was on a ship, he's heading to Alabama when his leave is up.)
Tyler thought that was pretty awesome.
Laughing about some guy thing I guess.

Playing in the play house that we played in as kids. So weird to see my own kid up there!

I have more... but they're for the next post. Too many to add to this one. ;)

No comments: