Sunday, June 20, 2010

35 weeks?!

Really?? Has it been 35 weeks? Craziness.
4 weeks and 4 days til Baby Day!! 

I don't think there's anything new to report this week. I don't have another appointment until next week, and the good ol' fruit website has nothing new to say. So for a medical update, go look at my last pregnancy post. ;)

I'm still tired and I still get heartburn from everything. Not complaining, just sayin'! 
I have contractions whenever I do anything remotely active. Going up/down the stairs, lifting Tyler into his car seat, standing up... And Dandelion is crazy active all the time. The girl is seriously trying to break out of me, and not the way she's supposed to! lol

Cravings: I eat a hamburger (with bacon for the extra protein!) every single day, sometimes twice a day. It sounds excessive, but it makes me feel better so it's all good. 
{My dizzy spells have subsided (mostly. somewhat.) now that I'm eating a sick amount of protein and taking pre-natals AND iron pills}

Me + an abusive baby in there somewhere. If you look closely you may see her knee or elbow trying to poke outta my tummy. I'm sure she was beating me when the picture was being taken...

1 comment:

Kris said...

you look so cute! Bacon burgers? No wonder you have heartburn, lol!