Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere!

What can I say? The kiddo is obsessed with bubbles! (And I think they make for some great pictures!)

First we had to re-battery his bubble gun- the only bubble gun that works... and we've tried more than our fair share of them!

We got the thing up and running.

He's very interested in how things work

And he loves to make piles of bubbles on the grass :)

That would be his "WOW" face ♥

He took a break from the gun to pop the bubbles

Mama joined Tyler with the boring old-fashioned bubble blower ;)

Gram came out to play for a while too. 

And Tyler thought it would be funny to shoot Gram's foot with bubbles...

And then pop them with his finger.
{Hey, don't ask me! I'm sure not the one who gives him these ideas. lol}

And then he thought it was cooler to shoot his own foot with bubbles.
{And again I say, don't ask me!}

1 comment:

Kris said...

Now I need to go buy a bubble gun! I've got to stop reading other people's blogs about the toys their kids love. Last time I went blog browsing I brought home a basketball hoop. Colin near the fan I thought he'd be :(