Monday, June 7, 2010

Presents with Mama and Dada

It's official. My baby boy is two years old! 

Tyler is taking a nap now, and I'm taking this time to sort through the 108 pictures we took this morning. We haven't even gone to my mom's house yet, and we have 108 pictures. lol I decided to break them down a bit... so here's part one: Presents with the parents. (Except that Dada is the better picture-taker, so he isn't in any of these. Oops)

He's getting pretty good at unwrapping gifts!

But between tearing off the wrapping paper of each gift, we have to open everything too. It takes a little while. lol

Still loves those motorcycles! So we got him 4 more. ;)
When he first saw the red one, he said "WOW". ♥

He also loves Woody. Although I don't know why... he won't sit down and watch the movie!

But that's ok, we got him a Woody doll anyway. And he is sleeping with it now. ;)
When he pulled the paper off of Woody, he asked for a hat. I failed as a mother and did not buy a cowboy hat for my son. I'm gonna have to get on that...

 And let's not forget the Woody (and Buzz) playground ball!
He was super excited and shouted "BALL" when he got this one opened.
And then of course he and Dada had to throw it around a bit. ;)

Yep, I made him sit still for a picture. It turned out pretty good, considering he had a bunch of new motorcycles and a brand new ball calling his name!

Next up, the Choo-choo playground!

No comments: