Monday, June 14, 2010

34 weeks

38 days left, at the most. (Unless I'm labor for a really long time... it could be 39 days. lol)

I had another OB appointment today, which was not as much of a joke as the last one. ;)  I'm still measuring right on track and Dandelion's heartbeat is sounding just as beautiful as ever. 
Dr. A did check my cervix, which happens to be waaaaaaaay in there. I remember that from giving birth to Tyler- when we first got to the hospital after my water broke, the nurse could not find my cervix. She ended up waiting for my doctor to get there to check me. lol
Anyway, no dilation yet. But Dandelion has dropped and is head down- both good things. 
Next appointment is in two weeks, then I go weekly. (I had the option to start weekly now, but I chose not to)

I am ready for Dandelion to be here. 
I can't complain about being pregnant because it really is what I wanted,  and there was a time I didn't know if I'd ever make it this far again. But if I could complain, I would. ;)  
It's been a rough few days, complete with contractions, lots of dizzy spells, almost blacking out quite a few times, and constant kicking/moving/trying to break out of my skin which, while incredibly amazing, is also extremely painful.

As for other physical stuff, I'm tired... so tired that I can wake up from a solid two hour afternoon nap and be ready for bed again less than an hour later. 
I'm also to the point where anything I eat or drink gives me severe heartburn. Anything. A single animal cracker. A sip of water. Chewing gum. Heck, even Tums give me heartburn sometimes! lol

Names... where do I start? We had one picked. We changed it. We changed it again. We kept discussing it. We changed back to the original. We came up with something else totally different. 
I think it's safe to say that Dandelion will not be named until she is born and we fill out the paperwork. ;)

Cravings: Peaches and Protein please. 

 Me + 27lbs


No comments: