Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tyler is (almost) 2!! [picture heavy]

Somebody (coughGrandmacough) is not very good at keeping gifts hidden til the grandson's birthday. Which would explain why Tyler got not one, but two! early birthday gifts. Actually, the first I'll mention was given to him today. The second was set up weeks ago! ;)

As I'm sure I've mentioned, Tyler loves him some water. And so gift #1 was a water table. 

What is a water table, you ask? Why, this is a water table.
{Something I'd totally recommend to anyone who has a kid who happens to be a fan of water}
It is/was a huge hit with my kiddo. 

He likes boats a lot too.

And, as we know from our last pool experience, he loves to drink water...

...and spit it out.
{I stand by what I said before, we're gonna have problems when he starts doing this at the dinner table!}

Apparently he wanted me to put the camera away. lol
 "Stop telling me to 'say cheese' and just let me play!" ;)

We took a teeny popsicle break. 
Actually, I got a popsicle, and Tyler immediately came running over to me and said "Tyler. Hold." I got the point and relinquished my snack. :/
But he was sweet and shared with me. ;)

I love how his tongue is sticking out. ♥


And now we move on to gift #2: His very own slide!!

This kid is such a goof! He'd climb up and say "YUCK" to Grandma every time he got to the top. 
(His big thing right now is Winnie the Pooh, and his favorite scene is when Tigger eats honey and says YUCK.) 
Not sure how that relates to the slide, but it's what he's doing in this picture. ;)

Here he goes! 
I just love his expressions. lol (And his hair!)

Of course, we had to "yay" and applaud when he reached the end. ;)

I do believe this is an excellent start to my baby's 2nd birthday. ♥  
Tomorrow we celebrate (officially) with Grandma and Cup (Grandpa. Nope, we don't know why he calls him Cup), along with uncle Sam and Tyler's great aunts, Lisa and Meagan. 
Then Monday (his birthday) we'll celebrate with my family. 

Let's get these parties started!! :)

No comments: