Sunday, June 6, 2010

33 weeks

Dandelion is now the size of a {drum roll please...} Honeydew. (Melon? I don't know it's technical name, it just says Honeydew)

The average baby at this time is 17.2-18.7inches, and 4.2-5.8lbs. Getting pretty darn big if you ask me!
Her eyes can blink and her irises dilate now when light shines on my big ole tummy. 

They say she can now recognize and react to simple songs- maybe she knows the songs I sing to Tyler every night! I haven't noticed her "reacting" to them, but who knows? Maybe she'll be a fan of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and You Are My Sunshine like her big brother is. ♥

How I'm feeling:  Pregnant. Is that good enough? ;)
I'm having quite a few contractions still, but still not regular ones. 
I feel Dandelion's elbows and knees and hands and feet poking out of me at all angles and all the time. It's really sweet, but it also hurts like heck! Just last night she jabbed at my side so hard and so suddenly that I actually got tears in my eyes! But it's all good. I'm so grateful that she is clearly a feisty (and healthy!) little thing. ♥

Cravings: I'm still looking for some food to satisfy me. I'm always hungry and protein is always good. In most any form. 
Oh, and frozen margaritas from Taco Bell. Yes, really. (Of course they have no alcohol!)

 And another comment from the husband: "You look very pregnant in that shirt." :P


No comments: