Monday, June 28, 2010

Tyler's First Haircut

Yea yea yea... I waited til he was two years, two weeks, and 6 days old before cutting his hair. But it's still a big deal! ;)

I positively adore my son's hair. It is so white and long and beautiful and perfect, and no, I did not want to cut it. But I finally broke down and did it. Well, I asked my mom to do it. And she did. 

I have no before/after pictures. 
{You try getting a two year old to sit still enough for a good photo of his hair! lol}

But without further ado, here are my "during" photos.

Getting started!
He loved the cape... or "covers" as he called it. lol

Not sure about this.

Getting some reassurance from Mama.

That's some loooong hair!

He had some fun with the spray bottle. He emptied it on Zach. lol

Hey, maybe this ain't so bad after all! LOL
Abby brings out the... weird... in him. ;)

So there you have it. I don't think most people would be able to tell the difference, but I certainly see it! It's MUCH shorter than it was. And neater too. We're probably going to change it up pretty soon because it's already thicker and will eventually need to be cut into a "style" or buzzed to make it look good. 

But let me get used to this, and then prepare myself for the next step. Maybe another two years or so...

No comments: