Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Boy and His Dog

Or it could be A Dog and His Boy.
Either way.

Today we gave Tyler about a dozen treats to give Dexter, so that we could attempt to get an amazing picture of the two of them. 
The results were 15-20 blurry photos of a drooling Great Dane and a toddler wrestling over said treats, nobody looking at the camera, nobody sitting still, nobody really caring at all that Mama wanted a good framed photo of her two kids. lol

But here's what I got when I told Tyler to hug Dex:
{Literally the only postable picture. The rest were total crap}

And here's the dog who makes the neighbors look over the fence as if they're at the zoo.
 Seriously, the people who live behind us had a party in their backyard yesterday. I was outside with Dex when I heard about a dozen "Oh my God"s and a bunch of gasps and I turned to find them all staring. 
In their defense, there was a barking blue merle (read: weird looking) Great Dane out there. And an 8 months pregnant woman bleaching and scrubbing a high chair on the deck. Maybe it did look like a zoo.


No comments: