Friday, June 4, 2010

Twas just another Thursday...

...and Mama went to work while Dada and Tyler had some fun. 

They had lunch at the mall, after playing at the playplace and riding the carousel. Again.

Then they had an ice cream sundae for dessert. It was ginormous!

Tyler was cool with that.

Then they went to the playground for some running around. 

And Dada took some pictures that make my little baby look like a not-so-little baby anymore. :/

He loves to "bounce bounce" on this thing. 

And then, of course, the highlight of my kiddo's day: Calling Mee! 

Then I got home and we all headed out. We went to the bank, which is one of Tyler's favorite places to go. If you have kids, you know why.
"Tyler, show me your lollipop!"

And then we made an impromptu visit to Otani Japanese Steakhouse. Something we never do. But we happened to have a $10off coupon and thought, what the heck, let's live a little. ;) We didn't get any pictures while there. But trust me, it was gooooooood. Pink lemonade, soup & salad, fried rice (my fave), scallops (Tory's fave), shrimp, teriyaki chicken, veggies, noodles (Tyler's fave), and freaking amazing sherbert... yep, it was totally worth fifty bucks. ;)
Oh, and after the chef made the first fire, Tyler wouldn't let me take my hand off him the rest of the time. It was pretty precious. Although not so easy to eat with just one hand. ;)

Like I said, no pictures while we were at the restaurant, but I snapped this adorable one on our way out. ♥

No comments: