Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lunch with Mee

..and Jeff, Lisa, Joey, Luke, Grandma B., and Dada. (I think I got everybody.)

First stop:
Mee's house, of course! He was cool with that.

At first he wouldn't go see Mee because her hair was down. He is not a fan of change- Cup is not allowed to take his glasses off, and apparently Mee is not allowed to wear her hair down. ;)  But it didn't take much to make him see that she was the same old Mee... just the keys to her truck. ;)

There were some bubbles too:

After he got his fill of playtime, they headed to lunch.
{I don't know where they went. I was busy feeling 34.5 weeks pregnant. :P}

He got to see Grandma B... (his great-grandma)

And he really enjoyed watching the fish outside the restaurant with Joey and Luke

"Where is that fish??"

"Oh! There it is!"

"Hang on a sec, I'll get it!"

And then came time for food, which I hear he loved.
(Nope, no idea what they ate. lol)

Anything with dip is an instant hit.

And anything with Mee is also an instant hit.

I guess that means this was a good way to spend his afternoon. ♥

No comments: