Monday, June 7, 2010

Choo-choo Playground on Tyler's Birthday!

Every single time we drive by this particular playground (Briar Patch, for those who are local), Tyler shouts about the "choo choo". His eyes must be really good, because the choo choo is really a very small part of this playground, and there's no stop light/sign near there for him to dwell on it. 

Anyway, I've never taken him there, but we decided today was an excellent day for it. He was very happy with that decision!

First, a picture of us... the parents of a two year old!!
{I haven't cried yet. But there's still time. ;)}
Tyler is growing way too fast for my liking.

I thought (hoped) he'd need help. But he didn't.

He can do it all by himself! :(

We moved on to the swings...

Tyler and Dada were chillin' in one of the choo choo cars, talking about important things I'm sure. ♥

Happy happy happy.

Tyler went down the slide first. I think he was showing Dada that it was safe...

...because Dada came down next!

We "bounce bounced" a lot. He loves these things. ;)

Then it was time for some re-hydrating.
[During which he drank most of Mama's Gatorade. ;)]

You don't need to tell me how beautiful he is. I see it. ;)

And then G and Ab showed up!
They got right down to business and climbed up with Tyler. ;)

He played with them for a while but he soon decided it was lunch time, so after a few slides we all headed off to Foster's to eat.

And there's the end of my photos... so far. Once the kiddo is up from his nap, we're heading out to G's house for dinner and cake and presents. I can promise there will be plenty more pictures tonight. ;)


No comments: