Monday, April 12, 2010

Tyler's New Pool

I use the term "pool" lightly... it's more like a big piece of plastic, but it'll work til we decide he needs a bigger/better one. ;)

Besides, you don't see him complaining. ♥
(Check out his brand spankin' new swimsuit too!! I thought khakis in the pool might be a little weird. lol)

He splashed. A lot. I'm kinda worried about bath time now...

Having a chat with my baby. I was telling him something about how lucky he is to have an awesome mommy who went out at the spur of the moment to buy him a pool and an awesome swimsuit. He wholeheartedly agreed with me. ;)

We also broke out the squirt gun.

He was determined to get that thing to work! 

And then he got himself in the face. :) He laughed... and did it again.

1 comment:

Kris said...

LOL guess I gotta go hunt down some water guns. We have the pool from last year on standby in the basement as soon as it warms up here.