Monday, April 5, 2010

Bubbles or No Bubbles. That is the question.

Tyler and I went outside to blow bubbles today. We were rather excited about this. So when the bubble solution did not create bubbles, we felt rather let down. 

We tried...

and tried. 

But no bubbles. :(  
Well, I was determined that my kid was gonna blow some bubbles, so we immediately left for the store to try another brand. (our fourth brand so far. no joke)
Tyler kept a good grip on his bubble wand the whole time we were gone.

We returned home with yet another brand. This time... voila! Bubbles!!!  There's the smile I was lookin' for. ♥

He's a normal kid- loooves popping those bubbles! (and trying to hold them)

I blew some bubbles:

And so did he.

And then he stole the bubble wand from me. And proceeded to make a huge mess. :)
This is the smile, no, the laugh after he splashed me in the face with them. 

He couldn't quite figure out how the bubbles came from that thing, even after examining it thoroughly!

So so so cute! (I know, I say that a lot)

We were both covered literally head to toe in bubbles by the time we went inside for dinner. Totally worth it. I just love that genuinely happy smile of his. ♥

1 comment:

Kris said...

Soooo precious! Makes me want to break out some bubbles!