Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Funny Stuff

Just a couple happenings of late that I'd like to remember... with some adorable photos mixed in.

{Waving "Hiya" to me as they passed... every time}

I put in Winnie the Pooh for Tyler last night. He doesn't watch much TV these days, so he didn't know who it was. He pointed to the screen and I told him "Pooh". He thought for a second, and then said "poo" and pointed to his diaper. 
Smart kid.
{He insisted on the backpack}

 {He woke up from his nap yesterday in a super angry cuddly mood ♥}

 Last night, Tory was doing homework on his laptop on the couch. Tyler thought it looked like fun.
{A very much not staged photo}

And finally, this morning... Tory was in the shower. I was finishing getting ready in the bathroom. I looked down and saw Tyler had completely stripped his pjs off and was headed for shower saying "in! Dada! in!"
I figured what the heck, so I put him in the shower with Dada. He was a little unsure of it at first (he's not a fan of water on his head) but he got used to it enough that I no longer feel bad that we skipped bath time last night. :)
{No pictures, because, well, you know. lol}

1 comment:

Shirlee McCoy said...

I love these photos! Tyler is so cute!