Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tyler's First Circus!

Today Tyler and I went to the circus with G, Kels, Mike, Nick, Chelsea, and Abby. Tory was supposed to join us, but he ended up having to work. :(

I won't talk much about it, because I'll be honest, it wasn't that great...  but we got a few good pictures anyway!

L-R
Mike, Kels, Tyler, me, Abs, Nick, Chelsea

Me and the kiddo. He's learned to hold his ticket out for pictures like his mom and aunts do. lol

He was very interested in all the flashing toys!

Popcorn AND a pretzel. They kept him happy for a while. 

And when they stopped working, he was passed to Kels for what appears to be some chocolate. ;)

Right around this point, Tyler got done. He'd seen the elephants and the dogs, and that was good enough for him. So G took him out to run around.
She said he kept going to the motorcycle toys! That's his grandpa's (D, or Dave) grandson!

Shortly after that, I got done too. ;)  (I think my expectations are way too high for a circus after seeing three Cirque Du Soleil shows... lol) So I joined G and Tyler on their walk.
We played with his new Thomas toys.

And then we left. (Halfway through!)

And went to get Slurpees instead. :)

We won't be doing the circus again til Tyler's old enough to sit still for a long time! lol 

No comments: