Sunday, April 25, 2010

189 days down, 91 days to go!

Just a fancy way of saying I'm at week 27!! Seriously, time has just gone flying by. 

They say that this week Baby will grow a whole half inch, her eyelids should be opening, and retinas beginning to form. She should also look a lot like what she'll end up looking like when she's born- if that makes sense. We're still at the eggplant stage, so nothing new there.

My favorite "new news" is that if something were to happen and she was born now, she'd have a high chance of survival. That is an amazing thing to hear. ♥

Everything is the same for me physically. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to carry Tyler at all. No worries, it's not like I'm hauling him around everywhere we go- but lifting him every now and then cannot be avoided. I get so worn out so easily now though, that soon I think I won't even be able to carry him up the stairs! Yesterday I was going to "lie down for thirty minutes" while Tyler was napping... and I woke up 2 and a half hours later! Oops!

{Yep, that's Tyler's shadow on the wall. He was busy and couldn't be bothered to move. ;)}

Cravings this week:  Apples, Oranges, and pretzel M&Ms. :)


No comments: