Monday, April 12, 2010

Sprinkler Fun turned Bucket Fun

Tyler thought he was a fan of the sprinkler. And he is... when it's on the porch. We decided that it was warm enough to try it out today. Even though I realized that the kiddo had no swimsuit. Khaki's work just fine! ;)

"Let me help!"

Getting ready for some sprinkler fun...

"Save me Mommy!!!!" 
He wasn't sure of the frigid water raining down from the sky. He came running to me saying "off! off!"

So off the sprinkler went, and out came the bucket. 
He's totally in awe of this weird thing that spits out water!

No crying over spilled... water... around here. It's pretty funny actually!

He refilled his bucket and...

SPLASH!
Who needs dry pants?

Right around this time I left to pick up a "surprise". While I was gone, Tyler did some gardening. (See next post. I think there are too many pictures to put them all in one. ;) )

No comments: