Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orange Popsicles, Bubbles, and Empty Pools...

...among other things...

Lately Tyler has been very snuggly with me. He likes me to hold him in my bed before he takes a nap or goes to bed for the night, as well as whenever he wakes up. He thinks that being wrapped up in my arms and giving "butterfly kisses" is the most hilarious thing ever. 
This morning he ignored me and went right to Dexter... that's right, the dog. He grabbed Dex's jowls in his hands and tried to butterfly kiss him. Poor Dexter. lol

He's a bit unsure of popsicles at first...
But then he remembers what they are and dives right in! lol

He likes to do bad things. (What almost-2 year old doesn't??) Today I found him taking the batteries out of the remote controls and whispering to himself "No no! No no!" Well, at least he knows he not supposed to...

He's still a big fan of bubbles.
Can you say cute??
(I often wonder if my kid is really so cute, or if I just think he is because I'm his mom. lol)
Shortly after this picture was taken, he accidentally knocked over that giant bottle of bubbles. I saved most of them, and got the hose out to rinse off the porch. He thought that was pretty awesome (the kid adores water), so as soon as I turned off and put the hose away, he walked over and deliberately kicked the bubbles over again... laughing of course. 

And speaking of his love of water, here's my goofball standing in his bone-dry pool stomping his feet and saying "splash splash splash!". Crazy nut.


No comments: