Friday, May 7, 2010

"Hi-Key!" (Lion King)

I've been wanting to take Tyler to the zoo lately, so when I happened to get today off work, we decided that's what we'd do! Tory, Tyler, Dandelion, and I picked up Kels and Abs this morning and headed to D.C.

The drive there was... weird. I heard strange things coming from the backseat. Things like "Tyler, say 'purple nurple'", and "Tyler, where's your boobie?" But that's my sisters for ya!
(Kels is the one who guessed "Dandelion" to be her new niece's name. Not the correct name, but it's stuck for now! lol)

Enough about that. Between myself and Abs, there are almost 200 photos on my memory card, so I'll jump right in...

Me and my sisters:
{I should know better than to look at the camera and smile normally. I end up looking like the weird one.}

Plus Tyler

Tory and his sisters-in-law... they're like real siblings. It's pretty cool. 

Tyler and Kels. They were looking for Dex in the Cheetah exhibit. Tyler was calling for him and everything. lol

Apparently he eventually started calling the Cheetah Dex.

Aaaaand here's Tyler and Kels some more. He looks confused.

I just realized that there are no pictures of just Abs and Tyler. That's what happens when 148 of the photos were taken by Abs. She's not in any of them! :/

Tyler wanted to ride the turtles. I did too actually.

He also liked this guy:

Here we are watching Tyler's favorite zoo animal...

...this big guy!

When Tyler first spotted the lion, he got super excited and said over and over "LION KING!!" lol
He makes me laugh. :)

 I like this one. ♥

And this one. My little guy is not so little anymore. In fact, today he is 23 months old!! In just one month I will be Mama to a 2 year old!! It's bittersweet...

We had tons of fun today! Thanks Kels and Abs for coming along with us... and for making the day more interesting! :)

No comments: