Monday, May 31, 2010

Big Boy Bed

My little boy is now a big boy.

We moved him out of his crib last week and into a ginormous twin bed! He got to pick out his very own sheets ("geen" of course) and he helped me put them and the pillowcase on and we made a very big deal of moving his favorite blankets and Stitch into their new bed too. 

So far it's going really well. 
He sleeps with "blue" (his soft blue blanket that Mee gave him when he was born), "Stitch" (The stuffed animal Stitch that Kels gave him when he was born), and "frog" (the gorgeous rag quilt made for him by his Grandma's friend when he was born). ♥

I took some pictures today during nap time- not the greatest quality, but hey, we live in a basement and it's pitch dark in his room and I was not about to turn the light on and wake him up early!!
Sleeping with Stitch on his face. lol

My little "big boy".

And the set up:
Tyler rarely looks small, but he sure does in this huge bed! ♥

{I am slowly but surely working on a twin sized rag quilt for it, but that may take a while to finish...}


No comments: