Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baby Registry and a Birthday

I was not planning on registering for Dandelion, but quite a few people have asked me what we want/need, and I realized a registry would be much easier than coming up with things on the fly when I'm asked. So, we are now registered at Target. You can search using either Tory or Launi Hermens. 
I'm not able to edit it right now, and there is a set of blue towels on there... so you may want to skip over that. lol 

Also, if you're wanting to shop anywhere other than Target, go for it! I am so not picky when it comes to patterns and stuff. 
Dandelion will be sharing a room with Tyler, and the theme is FROGS! Bright vibrant solids and frogs.
(No pastels. I am so not a girly girl. haha)

{We are NOT having a baby shower, and we do NOT expect gifts from anyone. This is just because so many people are asking.}

On a similar note, Tyler's 2nd birthday is heading here fast! I've also been asked what he "wants". So here I am to list his current favorite things:
Motorcycles
Lions
Dogs 
Frogs
Trains
Pooh
Woody (As in Toy Story)
Stickers
Books

As for clothes etc, he doesn't need anything, but here are his sizes in case you find something irresistibly cute. ;)  
Shirts are size 3T-4T
Pants/shorts are size 3T
Shoes are size 9. 
Diapers are size 6.
(I know, he's enormous.)

No comments: