Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thursday, A few days late.

Wow, I missed a Thursday post! It was a gooooood Thursday too. Well, for some of us. I worked of course. But Tory took Tyler to the Reston Zoo, among other things.

Actually, the zoo traumatized my son. lol  It's mostly a petting zoo, and Tyler gets a little iffy when strange animals get in his face. And these strange animals wanted the food that Tyler had, so they were totally in his face.

Tyler knows all the animals sounds, but if you think about it, the noise that a sheep makes does not sound like "baa" at all. So anyway, a sheep "baa-ed" in his face and scared the daylights out of the poor kid. I'm told that he screamed and ran for his daddy. And I'll be honest, I totally laughed at that image!

Anyway, not too many pictures of the zoo, considering the scary sheep, goats, and ducks. Tyler did like the reptile house. 
(Probably because those animals are silent and behind glass!)

And I think Tory realized that he didn't have a chance of pictures with real animals... which would explain why, when I looked at the pictures on the memory card, there were at least a dozen of each of the following!

After the zoo, they headed to Mee's (Meagan) house. But alas, Meagan was not home. Tyler knocked a lot, and poor Atlas was probably wondering why they didn't just come inside.

He finally accepted the fact that Mee was not home today, so he decided to shoot some hoops in her driveway. ;)

When they got home, Tyler ate some cookie dough Tyler helped Dada make some cookies. 

He also helped eat the cookies.
He was pretty happy about helping.

They also made a smoothie.
{But that was totally healthy, so it's all good. ;)}

Then he helped clean up, which he actually loves to do.
{The kid is a total neat freak. I love it!}

So that was their Thursday. Not too shabby, if you ask me! :)

No comments: