Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Sentence

Tyler said his first sentence last night. He puts words together all the time, but there's usually a significant pause between them... like "Dex."             "Go." lol

But last night he and I went to bed and he grabbed my hand, put it on his tummy (where he likes to be rubbed. he thinks he's a dog. haha) and said "Sing Star."  Which, for those who are not up on their Tyler-ese, means "Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to me and rub me to sleep". ♥
{Usually he says one or the other- sing or star, but this time was both strung together like a big boy would say it. ;) }

Nope, the picture has nothing to do with anything. It's just cute. He was saying "cheeeeese". 

Oh yea, and we attempted to take him to the movies today. Never again. I mean never. If that kid wants to see a movie, I'm passing him off to Grandma or G or Kels or Ab or anybody but me. lol
He sat mesmerized through one preview (Marmaduke. I think he was only interested because it was a Great Dane and he never sees dogs as big as Dex...) and then he would have nothing to do with his seat, or his popcorn, or his skittles, or anything but running around and talking. So we left. I guess we'll see Shrek 4 when it's out on DVD...

No comments: