Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Another Walk

Today Tory had about an hour between work and class, so the 5 of us headed out for a walk. 
{Yes, 5. The mama, dada, toddler, unborn sister, and Great Dane. ;)}

Tyler wouldn't sit backwards, but he also wouldn't stop turning around to stare at Dex and me. lol

We went to the creek- I know, shocking. The two of them went down by the water in search of rocks and frogs. They found lots of rocks. No frogs today. (Even though Tyler kept pointing and saying "frog")

It doesn't take much to get a good laugh outta the kiddo... in this case, all Dada had to do was jump. (Don't ask me. It was his idea...)
{Oh, and he loves to pull his wagon home}

Dexter and I went on ahead because I hate bugs and allergies, and both were abundant today. lol  
Tyler picked some honeysuckle for me after I left. He thought it smelled pretty darn good.

I believe Dada did some more jumping to get these smiles:

No comments: