Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Better Day

Today was a good day. Just ask this guy:

We went to visit Dada at work. Truthfully, I did not go to see my husband. I went because my daughter was insisting I eat Barbecue Ribs again. Who am I to say no?? ;)

Tyler got himself a balloon... and refused to let go of it throughout the whole meal and in the car. Then bad Mama accidentally let it out of the car when we stopped at A.C. Moore. Oops.

Good thing I'd gotten him a hat in the store! lol
{He was growling the whole time he wore it! Too freaking cute!!!}

And he still had his Sprite from lunch, so he wasn't too terribly upset about the balloon.

My little boy slept from 9:15pm-9:15am... without waking up. (This is a record since we moved in December. He always wakes up at least once in the night, usually 3-5 times.)
The $200 that was taken out of my account yesterday is now back in. (PHEW!)
I finally figured out a good mother's day gift- which I like so much I may just give myself one too! 
Tyler went down for his nap with no fuss. 
I painted my nails Electric Pink while listening to Collective Soul.
I bought myself a giant Hershey bar just because I wanted to. (And a brand new bottle of Tums, which I have to say, I'm probably happier about than the chocolate... LOL)

Yep, today is a much better day than yesterday. Now if only my sewing machine worked so I could crank out another quilt...


No comments: