Sunday, May 2, 2010

28 weeks!!

I won't say how crazy it is that another week has gone by, because I say it every week. But it is. Crazy, I mean.

Week 28 is considered the third trimester on every website I checked and in every book I've seen, so I'm gonna go ahead and "officially" welcome myself to it. 
I really can't describe how thrilled I am to have made it this far. There was a time (very recently, actually. considering my son is not even two yet!) that I thought I'd never carry another baby to term. Now here I am 28 weeks pregnant with all signs pointing to a healthy baby! There are no words. 

Anyway, this week Baby Girl is still an eggplant. But I checked another website and it said "Baby is about the length of an amusement park cinnamon-sugar-coated churro." I like that a lot! lol  She weighs about 3lbs now, and she can officially blink her eyes. 

Nothing new in how I'm feeling this week. Just heartburn-y + exhausted + big. lol

Cravings this week: BBQ ribs (I may have had them 4 times in the last week. I love that Tory works at Fridays and we get them 50% off! lol)  Mountain Dew Slurpees, and chocolate cake. Well, I haven't actually had any chocolate cake, but I really really want some. I can't find a good one to satisfy the craving. :(



I have an OB appointment in a week- the wonderful glucose test! So hopefully there will be more to update then. :)


No comments: