Monday, March 22, 2010

A week on a mountain...

That just about describes Tyler and I right now. My aunt Sherri and her husband Jeff have headed off to Las Vegas for the week, so Tyler and I headed on over here to stay with my cousin Kyle (13) and the house.

They live in the middle of nowhere, Virginia- right smack on top of a mountain. Don't ask me which mountain, I don't know. I do know it's somewhere around (or maybe in) Lyndhurst, and 3ish hours from home. And absolutely beautiful! Their gravel driveway is long enough to qualify as a walk for Tyler and I- complete with woods and a creek! :)

So far I have nothing exciting to report, which could be why I haven't written anything til now. We got here yesterday afternoon, and we'll be here til Friday night, maybe Saturday morning depending on whether I want to drive home late at night or not. Probably yes, since I already miss Tory like crazy!

So like I said, nothing exciting so far, but here are some pictures from the drive down here, and one from playing outside today. :)

What does a toddler need for a three hour road trip?
(Click picture for a better view)


No comments: