Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just another day... (very picture heavy)

Today started off at the ungodly hour of 4:40am. Tyler woke up unhappy so I held him in bed with me until 6:30, when he finally fell back asleep. Til 7. Then he was up for good. That was fun...

His morning continued with a pop tart on his blanket while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Blues Clues.
For some odd reason, he was comfortable like this. It's not an action shot. He was like this long enough for me to see him, go get the camera, and snap a picture!

After breakfast, we headed out to see what adventures we could find. As it turned out, there were no adventures. So we settled for getting the oil changed in my car. :p  
And buying a big green ball for Tyler, which he carried around in his very own bag. He was so proud. lol

We then made an attempt at lunch, which he shot down. I can only assume he hasn't eaten a lunch here because he loves to be difficult...

So after a lot of kicking and throwing and chasing his new ball, it was nap time. 
I planned to get a huge chunk of sewing done while he napped. I have a queen and a twin quilt that I need to finish soon, so I got to work on the queen. I made it this far:

...and then my sewing machine went to hell. It just quit working, which means I had to quit working. Talk about frustrating! 3 rows out of 11 are done, and my hands are tied til I get home to get it fixed.

So I took a nap. ;)

After our naps, we both had a huge snack of strawberries and oranges. (To make up for the peanut m&ms we ate earlier...)
Not sure what this face is, but it's cute!

I think he was worried that I would steal his snack.

But then he got over it and gave me a smile.

Next, it was time for a walk. (I know, I know. What else is new?) 
We walked:

And we threw rocks in the creek:

And we took pictures of ourselves:

And we pointed at airplanes:

And we looked cute. (Well, one of us did):

We got back from our walk, and Tyler thought it'd be fun to sing and dance a little.


Then I made a gourmet dinner of frozen pizza, which Tyler at three whole big pieces of. (Piglet??) No pictures because I was busy eating too. :)

Then came bath time.I didn't bring any bath toys with us, so all he has to play with is a tiny lego shark. He loves that thing though! He made it "eat" his toes:

And his nose:

And my hand, the shampoo bottle, the water, his ear, the washcloth, his belly button... but I figured two pictures was enough. ;)

After bath, I read Amber the Ambulance to him about 23 times before putting my foot down and saying NO MORE. Then I put him to bed by singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star roughly 54 times. He was probably asleep around #42, but I wanted to make sure...

So there you have it. Our very uneventful and unexciting day, which I managed to turn into a very long blog post with tons of pictures. lol

No comments: