Sunday, March 14, 2010

21 week update

21 weeks down, 19 more to go!!

If it weren't for the exhaustion, heartburn, and the constant kicking of my innards, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant! Oh, and the giant clothes I have to wear now. ;)  It's really amazing how much better I feel this pregnancy than I did with Tyler Shmyler! No complaints at all. (right now...)

This week the baby's taste buds are forming, which means she can now taste what I eat.

The average baby at this time is the size of a banana- 10.5in and 12oz... but my lil' girl was 12oz at the ultrasound a week ago. I hope she doesn't get TOO big in there. ;)

As for our daughter's name, yes we have decided on one. No, we are not telling. The plan as of now is to wait til she's born before "introducing" her name. 


Cravings this week: Still Don Pablos Bean Dip. No other specific cravings, but I'm really loving the teriyaki chicken that Tory just made me for lunch. :)

No comments: