Monday, March 22, 2010

22 week update

22 weeks feels much the same as 21 weeks, except that my handy dandy fruit website says that Baby Girl is now a papaya, rather than a banana. lol
And apparently she will be a papaya until week 24! (That's boring. I like changing it up every week.)

As of this week, Baby Girl can hear outside noise from in there. Apparently she likes my voice best. Well yea, since she and I are kind of attached. Poor kid has no choice but to listen. hahaha  

Her face is fully formed, and she is now settling into sleep patterns- sleeping 12-14 hours/day. I can definitely tell whether she's awake or asleep. That girl is WILD. So much more active than Tyler was. (Uh oh...)

I'm still tired, but not nearly as much as the last few weeks. Either I'm getting used to it or it's getting better. The heartburn has subsided a lot too. Don't get me wrong, I still chow down on Tums at times, but not as many as I was. ;)

Cravings: Apples. Peanut M&Ms. Kit Kats. (gotta love those "healthy" snacks. lol)
And lots and lots of meat. I mean lots of meat. You don't need to know how much I can eat...

No picture this week. I'm not at home and I'm not about to ask anyone but Tory to take that picture. :P

I'm getting soooo curious as to what this girl is going to look like! Will she be like her brother and have the blondest of blonde hair with bright blue eyes? Or will she inherit her daddy's dark hair/eyes?? I think it'd be cool if she got dark brown hair and brown eyes. She and Tyler could look nothing alike! OR what if she got her uncle Nick's red hair! THAT would be fun...
(Yep, these are the things I think about when I'm bored...)

No comments: