Friday, March 19, 2010

18 month check up at 21 months

Yea yea yea... we missed his 18 month check up. In my defense, Tyler's 18 month mark was a crazy hectic time for us. 

So I got a pediatrician recommendation from a friend, and off we went!

One of the kiddos' favorite things in the world: an elevator!

The rooms were pretty much awesome. The one we got was fire truck themed! (I hear they have a jungle room too.)
They had a fire truck examining table, which Tyler had a great time with. I think he thought we were at the playground again. hahaha

He weighs 31.4lbs, which puts him in the 90th percentile for weight.

He is 37 inches tall, which is off the charts. I know, shocking. ;)

He ended up only needing one shot. He cried for about half a second and then forgot about it. 

Oh yea... the best part was the lollipop. Which he said "pweee"  (please) for about a dozen times. lol

We have ourselves a very large and very healthy kiddo. I already knew that, but now it's official. ;)

No comments: