Sunday, March 7, 2010

20 down, 20 to go!

Weeks, that is.
Yep, we have hit the halfway mark! Baby will be joining us in roughly 20 weeks! What a weird thought.
On Thursday, Caroline told me that if the baby is a boy we should name him Lightning McQueen. If it's a girl, she should be Pocahontas. She didn't understand why I didn't agree. :)

This week, baby is the size of a cantaloupe... not sure how they figure that, but that's what it says! 6.5in, 10.6oz. I guess those are the cantaloupe's dimensions and they aren't talking about a baby looking like a ball. lol

There has been no change in how I feel except that I do get tired faster now, especially when carrying Tyler. (which I'm still not supposed to do...) And maybe I'm even more tired than I was... today I took an almost 3 hour nap, totally on accident!
Eating or drinking anything at all still gives me heartburn. Fun fun fun!

Tory's mom got me a gift card to Motherhood Maternity, which I will be using sometime this week. I'm 100% into maternity clothes, and am just now realizing that I did not buy any cold weather clothes when pregnant with Tyler. Oops.
At this point though, I'm wondering if I need sweaters or t-shirts- Today it was almost 60 degrees outside!

So all in all, if the next 20 weeks go as well as the last 20 weeks, I'll be happy!



Cravings this week: Golden Delicious apples and Don Pablo's Fire Bean Dip. (Not together...)

P.S. Tomorrow is the big day. The day we find out if it's Lightning McQueen or Pocahontas!! I cannot wait for confirmation either way. Tory thinks it's a girl. I think it's either twin girls or one boy. lol Don't ask me why, I just do.

No comments: