Monday, August 30, 2010

Hanging out with Cup and Gram

Tyler adores his grandparents. They seem to like him too. ;)
{As you'll see in the following pictures...}
I think Tyler's "guys" were driving to Texas... the kid has got SUCH a great imagination!
{And Cup goes to Texas for work sometimes, so Tyler likes to "visit" him. ;)}

Cup and Ty playing with Thomas
We do not know where the name "Cup" came from. Cup was away on a trip once and Tyler kept pointing upstairs (where Cup's office is, and where Ty loves to go) and repeating "cup" over and over again. Gram and I were totally lost. A little later I showed Tyler a photo album and he was telling me who everybody was. We got to "grandpa", and Ty exclaimed "CUP!". Sooo Cup he is. :)

They are two peas in a pod. 

Tyler likes to help Gram with her flowers. 

Usually he prefers watering them (as I'm sure you've seen in dozens of previous posts! lol) but today he was just as happy to help plant. ♥

No comments: