Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some of my favorite people (Aug18)

We got to see Brandi and Carly again!!
They live in San Antonio, so this was very exciting for us!

Brandi is my cousin, who I grew up with. Carly is her daughter, who is 1 year and 1 week older than Tyler is. She is SO sweet! Seeing Carly made me super excited for how Lia will be in a few years. :)

We had planned on visiting at my mom's house for a few hours, but once we all got there Mom insisted on keeping the three kids so Brandi and I could go to lunch!

That was the first time I've ever left Lia. I have to admit, it was incredible! I didn't worry about her at all, and to be honest, I didn't even think about her too much. ;)

We got to catch on the happenings in each other's lives for an hour and a half without kids! And we could have talked for many more hours. I wish they lived nearby- if they did we'd be together ALL the time! 

The kiddos apparently had a pretty good time too. 
They danced and played and danced and played...

Oh yea, Carly taught Tyler how to scream like a girl. And Tyler taught Carly how to climb on furniture. LOL
(Sorry Bran! But I think you got the easy end of that. Tyler now screams at random times throughout the day! Thanks for that! ;)

Our three babies!
Tyler: 2yrs 2mo. Carly: 3yrs 3mo. Lia: 4weeks
Soon to be FOUR! Brandi is six months pregnant!! I can't wait to meet #2! ♥
And I can't wait to see you guys again. Soon, I hope. :)

No comments: