Monday, August 30, 2010

Tory's "office" and a trip to the playground (Aug27)

We met Tory at Chick-fil-a for lunch the other day. Tyler thinks that is Tory's office. I guess it makes sense, since I tell him Tory is at work and then we see him at the restaurant. lol 

He really doesn't care where his daddy's office is, as long as he gets some sweet tea.

I think Lia was hoping for some tea too. I'll share some in a few weeks. ;)

After lunch I drove by Tory's real office, so Tyler would no longer be confused. I think he was more impressed when he thought Daddy worked at Chick-fil-a...

Then we headed off to the playground! 

Tyler rode the horse

And slid down some very hot slides. 

Lia just slept

And finally, here's why Tory called Tyler "A walking poster for Toy Story". 
{T-shirt, swimsuit, socks, tennis shoes... ALL Toy Story!}
[Actually, he was wearing his Toy Story cowboy boots when Tor said that. He looked much more stylish, but they were just not practical for the playground. ;)]
{He dressed himself. I am nowhere near as... creative... as my son is when it comes to clothing}

No comments: