Thursday, August 12, 2010

Has it been 3 weeks already??

Why yes it has!

My little Lia is 3 weeks (and one day) old. And growing growing growing! She went to see the pediatrician yesterday, so here are her stats from that.

August 11, 3 weeks:
9lbs 6oz  ~8lbs 2oz at birth~
22.2in {94th percentile!} ~20.5in at birth~

My girl is getting so big! ♥

A few little tidbits about her:

Lia knows her Mama, and so far appears to be a Mama's Girl.
{YES! Finally something loves me most! Tyler and Dex both like Tor best. lol}

She never cries. Ok, almost never. Her fussy time is from 9pm-midnight... yes, the whole time and just about every night! It's frustrating at the time, but when I think about it, I'll take it. Because she doesn't cry at any other time during the day or night!

She's still only on breastmilk, and it's going really well. She eats every 2-3 hours during the day and every *gasp* 3-8 hours at night. That's right. She has slept 8 hours straight... once. Usually it's about 5 hours, which is still incredible. :)

Lia hates- and I mean hates- baths.
She rolled over. Yep, at 3 weeks she rolled from tummy to back. I realize this was a fluke, but it's still pretty amazing. ;)

Her eyes were blue at birth (like every Caucasian baby's are) but they shortly started changing... now they are pure gray. Kinda like steel actually. No blue in there anymore! I think {hope} she'll end up with brown eyes. ♥

Her neck is really strong- she already lays on her tummy and pushes herself up to look around. 

Lia is the easiest and most peaceful baby I have ever known or even heard of. ♥

If all babies were like this, I could have a dozen of them! ;)
{Don't tell Tory...}
 


No comments: