Thursday, August 26, 2010

Never say never

I am fairly certain that God has spent the last decade laughing at me.

About ten years ago is when I started to hate snow. And winter. And cold. 

I can't count how many times I have said I will never move up north.

And specifically I have said I will never live somewhere like Minnesota.
{Yes, I've said never Minnesota a few times. }

And now we're moving to Minnesota. Minneapolis to be exact. 
The way I understand it is this: Tory's company got a giant contract recently which Tory is going to be in charge of. The other company is based in Minneapolis, which means Tory's gotta go there. 

We'll be moving (all five of us! Tory, me, a then-2.5 year old, a then-6 month old, and a great dane. YIKES!) in late January/early February 2011. 

We'll have all the details in the next few weeks.

For now... I'm off to find a place to live in Minnesota! 
{And I am never saying never again. ;)}

No comments: