Sunday, August 22, 2010

A fun day out

I mentioned that Tory would one day take Tyler to the creek with his rain boots. 

This was the day! 
{Yea I know, it sure took him long enough! ;)}

Tyler was super stoked- even though he totally did not understand "walking in the water"... til later.

"You mean I can go in??"

It took him a while to realize it was ok, but once he did he sure enjoyed himself!
He liked to throw rocks in, go in after them, carry them back, and do it all again. ♥

After the creek we decided a trip to the mall was in order. Funny how I used to despise the mall. But now it is a place to take an energetic two year old when it's too hot to play outside. ;)

Gettin' ready to go!

Lia is just along for the ride

We played at the play place... and by "we" I really do mean "we". 
Tyler loves being chased!

And caught. :)

Almost as much as I love chasing and catching him. ♥

I don't remember what we were talking about here, but it looks like he was fascinated by whatever I was saying.

Lunch was Chick Fil A- one of our favoritest places!
Here Tyler is telling Tory all about the carousel and how they're going to ride it after he eats his chicken and fries.
Of course he doesn't ride the horses... always "spinning". :)
Yea, he likes it that much. ;)

And finally, here's a shot of the kiddos in our awesome new stroller. Tyler can stand up or sit backwards. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever!
So do I actually.

No comments: