Saturday, February 6, 2010

Such a Good Helper!

 I can't find an "official" amount of snow that we've gotten, and I'm not about to go outside to measure. Let's just say that if I were to drop Tyler in it, he would disappear. lol
And it's shown no sign of stopping.

That's my RAV4 on the left, and my MIL's Corolla on the right. And a heck of a lot of snow between.
I think that's a tree on top of my car, but I can't be sure.

Tory and his parents shoveled this morning, and after a while I bundled up the kiddo to go "help". He loves doing anything that the grown-ups are doing!
 
  

He was so proud of himself when he got a giant chunk of snow on his shovel. ♥
He wasn't fond of stopping for a picture. He wanted to keep workin'!

Fortunately the power has only gone out a few times, the longest being for about 30-40 minutes last night. Good thing, since it gets cold real fast when it does! We are lucky though... I know some people who haven't had power since 3am. I hope it comes back soon for them. (Hang in there Meagan! :))

Oh yea, it's Saturday afternoon and they just cancelled school for Loudoun County for Monday and Tuesday! Wow!!

1 comment:

Meagan Church said...

Thank you! And I love, love, love the close up picture of Tyler with the shovel. He is SO cute and you are such a great photographer.