Sunday, February 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

 Tory, Tyler, and I went to Disney on Ice in D.C. on Feb 13, 2010.  We were joined by Kels, Mike, and Abby.

It was really a lot of fun! Tyler enjoyed watching the lights more than the skaters though. ;) He also loved the loud music, and danced to quite a few songs. I'm pretty sure his favorite thing was watching the little girl behind us though. She was totally into it the whole time, and every few minutes Tyler would squirm around in his seat to stare at her. lol

Me and my baby waiting for the show to start.

 

He got a crown with Mickey Mouse ears! At first he thought it was dumb, but then I got him to realize just how cool it really was. ;)

 

He also liked playing with the popcorn box... crazy kid!
 

We had a great time, even though we had to leave early. I think sitting still for hours on end is not a talent that Tyler has yet. ;)

No comments: