Friday, July 2, 2010

Those Long Flowing White-Gold Locks...

They're gone. As in shaved off. As in a little boy summer time buzz cut.
Tyler's second hair cut came just 4 days after his first haircut- and this time the change was drastic. Think military style. Or maybe not "style", but he has about as much hair as the new guy at Coast Guard boot camp!

The cheese-ball "before" shot.

Putting the "covers" back on...

I thought the clippers would scare him, but he just sat there like a pro... and almost fell asleep! lol

I was showing him some of the fallen hair. He thought I was weird. 
{Just wait til he's 16 years old and sees that I kept ALL of his gorgeous hair in a baggie in his baby book. Can you say "CrAzY MoM"??}

"What exactly is going on back there??"
{We gave him a popsicle hoping it would make him sit still. As it turned out, he took two bites and I ate the rest. :P}
Cutest kid EVER.

Tyler wanted a turn. 

And of course, we had to have after shots of this hair cut!
{He doesn't hate it, he was just getting a tad sick so he looked all serious-like. ;)}

And lest you think my son is all bruised up on his noggin, I shall explain these "bruises":
...which are not bruises at all. 
His hair is birth-marked: that's four "polka dots" on his little head. It's his hair, not his skin. I totally love them. ♥

And I totally love this brand new hair cut! I didn't cry, and I don't regret it. And I know Tyler's gotta love playing outside with his cool new 'do! 

No comments: