Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let's Go Home!

It's about time! This hospital stay seemed much longer than the last one... I'm sure it had a lot to do with the fact that my first baby was at home without me. ;)

I got cleared to go home around 8am on Friday morning (July 23), Lia was cleared to go home just before that. 

4 hours later, we actually got to go home. lol
Here's what we did while we were waiting:
Lia's first time in her car seat. She snoozed the whole way home.

Her first few minutes at home were spent chillin' with Mama...
...and her big brother, who was very happy to have us home, I think. ♥
Dex wanted to get in on welcoming Baby home.

Tyler and I chatted a bit about Lia... mostly he was informing me that she has eyes, nose, hands, feet, mouth, hair, etc... ;)

And then he was done and went off to play with his toys. What can I say? He's two! ;)

It is definitely good to be home. :)

No comments: