Monday, July 12, 2010

Mee's House and Mee's House Two

There's not much to say that hasn't been said before, but the pictures are all new! (And super precious!!)

We went to dinner with Mee, Jon, and Jeff last night. And after dinner Tory and Tyler went to hang out at their house for a while. 
{I know what you're thinking, why don't I ever go to Mee's house? I can only handle a tiny bit of activity at a time, and dinner was about all I could take last night. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be back to my normal self. ;)}

Anywho, off my boys went. And it sure looks like they had a good time!

The pool is at Mee's neighbor's house... which Tyler calls "Mee's house two."

Paying close attention to whatever Mee was talking about. Probably frogs or something. ;)

LOVE this! Look at Ty's little leg sticking all the way up there!

Heading back to "Mee's House." 
(Her first house, not "two" lol)

Of course, he's gotta give "Asses" (Atlas) his treat. :)

Just hammin' it up for the camera. ♥♥

And so ends that evening at Mee's... and Tyler is ready to go back! :)

No comments: