Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Visiting Some of My Favorite People!


One of my favoritest people in the whole universe is in town!! My cousin, Brandi, and her husband Joseph and their daughter Carly are at her mom's for the week. Brandi and I grew up together. One thing we used to dream about was being moms together. Now we are! (Too bad they live in San Antonio!) Brandi and Carly were visiting when Tyler was born, but when they came to the hospital Tyler was in the nursery so they didn't really get to see him. Needless to say, we were both SO excited about our kids meeting each other!

My mom, Abby, Tyler, and I drove out to the middle of nowhere to visit them yesterday. ;)  I don't have a lot to say, except that it was amazing to see them, Carly is a total sweetheart, and I wish they would hurry up and move home! I'll let the pictures do the talking for the most part. :)

Me, Brandi, Tyler, and Carly ♥
Princess Carly
Tyler was just sharing his Cheerio!
Me and the sweetest little girl EVER!
Brandi trying to get Tyler to sit still. He wasn't having it.
We went for a walk down Sherri's driveway. What a beautiful place! The kids enjoyed splashing in puddles. (I have no picture of that, so this'll have to do.)
Watching the creek.
Tyler is one year and 9 days younger than Carly. He is also bigger.
Me, Brandi, Carly, Tyler. I LOVE this one!
Just chillin' outside. And Tyler was still not a fan of sitting still! lol

No comments: