Friday, November 6, 2009

My Lil' Climber

Houston, we have a problem!
 

That's right, my little guy is no longer too little to climb onto, well, everything. The couch, the dining room table, and as you can see, the bed. He doesn't even need anything to give him a boost.

We do the following many times daily:

Tyler heads upstairs. I follow "chasing" him, while he laughs. He climbs onto our bed as fast as he can. He flails about in the pillows. I yell "Tyler Sandwich!!". He flings himself face down on the bed. I "fall" on top of him and "squish" him while he giggles that adorable little boy giggle. ♥
*This is the "flings face down on the bed part" in case you couldn't tell. ;)*

 ...and a random cute picture...
 Bed time for my baby boy! He sleeps with his special blanket (from a family friend) and his special "Stitchy-Stitch". (from Mama Kels) ♥
And yes, still with a bottle. I'm not worried about it like I used to be. ;)

1 comment:

Kris said...

I officially hate the climbing stage! Colin just hit it too. I used to be able to put him in his room while I had a few moments of peace or grabbed a shower. Those days are over. I came to his room today to find him standing on top of his toy shelves about to step from there onto the windowsill! A few days ago I caught him sitting on my printer on top of my desk!