Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Hippie" Halloween!! (Part 2 of 3)

After his nap, Tyler was 100 times happier! Everyone was home now- Mom, Dad, Kels, Mike, Nick, and Abby. (Ok, I guess not everyone... Tory was still out with his dad)

Oh yeah, and the three dogs! L-R:
Dexter the Great Dane, Madden the Golden Retriever, Mowgli the German Shepherd

We all headed outside to hang out because it was so nice out. I wanted to get some good pictures of Tyler's Halloween costume. Here's what we ended up with:

I wanted a picture with his glasses and headband and a smile. I got two out of three, I'm happy. ;)

Dexter wanted a closer look.

Just a happy kid!

Me and my lil' hippie. ♥

We also jumped on the trampoline! Something that Tyler loved as long as Mama Kels or myself was holding him. He was pretty unsure about walking around on it by himself though.
 

Tory got back and we all headed inside for some dinner. Which Tyler shared with Madden:

And here we come to the end of part 2. Next up: Trick or Treating!

1 comment:

Kris said...

awww his costume was adorable!