Saturday, August 1, 2009

He blows kisses!

Check out that toothy grin!! -->

So I feel silly, because it didn't occur to me until recently to teach the kiddo how to blow kisses. D'oh! (<--can you tell Tory's been watching The Simpson's?? lol) Anyway... I showed him today what blowing kisses is, and he did it! The first time, I showed him what to do with his hand, then clapped for him. Then he did it by himself a few times. Then he got bored and tired of Mommy's silly new game and went on to bigger and better things. lol Soooo... while I'm making lists (see previous post/entry/whatever these things are called for the small list of words) Here are Tyler's non verbal communications:

blowing kisses
(woohooo!!)
clapping hands (He does this any time he thinks he's done something good and/or funny. He also claps for me at times)
"more" (ASL sign, he knows what it means and does it for more food, drink, or reading.)
waving (Hi and bye. He waves to Dex when we leave the house. ♥)
pointing (He points to anything he might find remotely interesting and wants me to look at)
gives five (there's nothing to say about that... lol)

Hmmm... I can't think of anymore. Bummer! I thought he was a genius, but here I can only come up with 6 hand motion type things that he does. :P

No comments: