Monday, August 17, 2009

14 Months and 10 Days Late

That's how long Tyler has been with us, and I've yet to show off his "nursery." The reason? Because I'm a horrible mother and did nothing to it for the first year or so! It had a crib, changing table... and that's all I think. But at around a year I decided that he needed some sort of theme in there. I chose my favorite blanket as the theme for the room. (which was made for him by his grandma's good friend Barb)

The Inspiration
(Frog themed, blue/green/yellow, rag quilt)

Where The Sleeping Happens
(Please ignore the mess and the toddler... I had it all cleaned up before the picture. Honest)

The Tower of Stuffed Animals
(I love the under-the-crib storage!)

Where the Dirty Stuff Happens
(I had fun looking for all sorts of frog pictures.)

Where the Rocking-to-Sleep-After-Waking-Up-In-The-Middle-Of-The-Night Happens
(Tyler wanted to show this one off himself.)


***Yes, the pictures are haphazardly placed. Since we are renting, I just used holes that were already there. Once we move, it'll look oh so purdy. :) AND I'll be able to paint the walls. SO excited!***

1 comment:

Kris said...

cute! Love the frog theme.