Friday, May 15, 2009

Pregnant Stuff

My first baby-doctor appointment was supposed to be... right now as a matter of fact. Instead here I am writing about it. :/ I got a call an hour ago saying that one of the doctors is in L&D and my doctor is taking over her patients, which means her regular patients had to reschedule. Aaargh. I really can't tell you how frustrated I was! It wouldn't be such a big deal to me, but Tory has to be at work on time today so I couldn't go in later today, and he's going out of town all next week, so I had to make an appointment for the next week. Ugh. All this because I'm to wimpy to take my 11 month old to an appointment with me. lol So anyway, my first appointment has been moved to Tuesday, May 26 at 9am. I hope they don't have to change that!

Weekly pictures starting at 6 weeks? I doubt it! But here's my 6-week-pregnant picture, just so after the baby is born and I'm having trouble losing the weight I can prove to people that I once was skinny! I hear it's a lot harder to lose weight after your second than your first. Uh oh!

No comments: